As a Colchester wedding photographer I’m super lucky in that I get to photograph so many beautiful Colchester weddings in Essex and therefore have a lot of knowledge to share! Are you planning your wedding in Colchester and want someone to fire questions at? Even if you’re not looking for a Colchester wedding photographer at this stage, feel free to send me an email and I’d be more than happy to help!
Colchester is a town in Essex full of history and character which is why as a Colchester wedding photographer it is such a great location for weddings. With wedding venues close to Colchester town centre and also wedding venues on the outskirts of Colchester you will be spoilt for choice no matter what type of Colchester wedding venue you’re looking for.
Some of the lovely Colchester wedding venues I have visited as a Colchester wedding photographer are:
- Chalkney Water Meadows: A festival tipi venue with the most beautiful surroundings, for those wanting a relaxed, fun wedding venue – one of my faves!
- Houchins: Barn wedding venue in Coggeshall offering an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception space.
- The Coach House, Marks Hall: A wedding venue in Coggeshall surrounded by Marks Hall Gardens and Arboretum which are just beautiful.
- West Street Vineyard: It really is a vineyard! Overlooking a river this venue is perfect for a relaxed wedding.
- Gosfield Hall: The bridal suite. You simply have to check out this venue even if it is just to look at the bridal suite.
- Braxted Park: Gorgeous, elegant wedding venue in Witham with the most gorgeous driveway.
- Layer Marney Tower: A grand Tudor building in a picturesque setting with impressive towers.
All of these venues have super lovely staff who who I have personally worked with and can therefore highly recommend them on behalf of myself as a Colchester wedding photographer who visits lots of venues and only shares the best! If you’re looking for a Colchester wedding photographer to photograph your big day then please get in touch so we can discuss more! My approach is super fun and relaxed so if you’re after a Colchester wedding photographer with this approach, sounds like we are the perfect match.